01 September 2010

This is the house that Jack built (Finale)

Love thy neighbor - and if he happens to be tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier. Mae West

Do you think next time we should make sure we're behind the projector?
The audience got more than they were expecting.


What's Hugo's rush?
I hear he has a hot new boyfriend. Maybe it's just exciting to go home.

Did you like the tour?
I love the judge's chamber.


Oh, that's the spot, just there.


Let me thank you properly for that.


Let me help you relax too.
Anything you want, sweetheart and any time.

Jack, it's time for the final decision.
Ummm.

While Jack is pondering this, we set up for the traditional end of series party. All the original housemates were invited over for a celebration and Jack's big announcement. All of them came except Travis who refused to go anywhere near this house again.

Ollie, woah and no thank you. I have a boyfriend now, and I wouldn't dream of flirting with anyone else now.
Are you sure, Hugo? You're damned cute.


Come on everyone, let's dance!

What the hell do you call that move?
The zombie, like it?
Zombie? That could explain a lot about you.

Come on Hugo, a little flirting between old friends? What's the harm?
I have the hottest guy in town waiting at home. No, Ollie, I just won't play now.

Next time you pull that move.
Yeah?
You are going to really really regret it. Hit the floor moaning, regret it.


Jack, not enjoying the party?
The party is great, but do I have to send someone away tonight?
It's in the contract Jack.
Damn, I hope they won't take it personally because I love both Antonio and Ripley to pieces.

If one has to go, Antonio is the one to leave.

Shh, don't tell the producer but here's another copy of the keys. Come back anytime.

After the challenge


Jack and Ripley spent a lot of time together.

Jack and Ripley had a lightning romance, engagement and marriage.

Jack joined the Fire Department.
Ripley enjoys her art.

And then there were the little ones on the way.

Ripley took herself to the hospital with the only available transportation at home. Preggie female on bike, that was a strange sight.

Jack and Ripley had two children, Rosanna and Daniel.

Daniel as a toddler.

Rosanna as a toddler.

Daniel grown.

Rosanna grown

Bonus pics


James Kane

Abbey Kane



Technical notes - Twallan's MasterController had Ripley at 96% and Antonio at 93%. When Antonio hugged him, Jack wanted woohoo with Antonio. When Ripley hugged him, he wanted to kiss her and he wanted to massage her. So there was a slight percentage difference and 2 wants to 1 - so Ripley was in. It was a very very near thing.

The way EA codes gender preference is that for every successful romance interaction - your Sims interest in that gender goes up by 3 points and the opposite gender goes down by one. By the end, only Jack was still bi. Ripley was straight and Antonio gay. With no jealous rewards, Antonio didn't really have to move out, that was for the story.

Mae West quotes were because she was the goddess of the screen of her time and she wrote most or all of her own material.

Those are NOT all the pictures - the album has even more

15 comments:

  1. I died laughing while reading this. From the pregnant woman on a motorcycle, to Tatianna threatening physical harm, this was truly an awesome update. :D

    Now I just have to catch up on all the previous ones. *buries self in blog posts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cheezy, welcome to the short story blog. Hope you have fun cruising through the previous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up. :) Rosanna and Daniel are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah Cheezy! Hope you had fun catching up.

    Little hard to say when or what will be next in this blog. But I'll try to keep things steamy if I can.

    I think you were the second death due to blog. Kaleeko died when she read the one pager with Thomas and Jeb. LOL Fortunately not a long term death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Started laughing at the first pic. Yes guys you shouldn't be doing things like that in front of the projector. :D
    I love the outfit you have on Kacyn.
    Hugo is hooked on his new bo Ollie. May as well give up.
    Great catch on Antonio's dance move.
    I still love Tatianna. She's so...blunt.
    Awww, Ripley won the prize, or, err, the guy. Yep, the prize.
    ROFL at pregnant Ripley on motorcycle.
    All the kids look great. You can surely see that Rosanna and Daniel took after their Dad a lot.

    I'll have to take a look at the album later. Almost out of time, again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed it Dee. I kind of ran out of writing steam by the followup but that's ok.

    Kacyn is a cute sim by KaiSim.

    I loved seeing Ollie twice try with Hugo. Hugo used to respond very well, but he is quite faithful to Ben now. :)

    Antonio and Tatianna dancing together were a scream because of their moves (not good) and her expressions. :)

    Ripley won the prize but if Antonio ever wanted back...she wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally there is a winner. Although, I did hope that Antonio would win :D
    Antonio and Tatianna are so funny together. They keep on arguing. I wonder if they get together. Daniel is handsome.
    I don't quite understand about MasterController had Ripley at 96% and Antonio 93%. Are those attraction or relationship percentage. I usually use awesomeMod to calculate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first pic is hilarious. They're both looking away as if to say, "Who me?"

    Ollie can't take a hint. Or he forgets that he's already hit on Hugo and been rejected. "Hey, who's that hunk over there?" *hits on Hugo,is rejected, walks away, eats a cookie, looks around the room* "Hey, who's that hunk over there?" *rinse, repeat*

    Ripley, wearing a swimsuit, pregnant, in labor on a motorcycle. I've seen everything now.

    Thanks for the info on SP. I wasn't sure how attraction worked, gender wise in Sims.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! That was a bit of a surprise! Part of me was expecting Antonio, for some reason. But, another point goes to Ripley! Woot woot!

    I loved the party, haha. Tatianna sure seemed to be having 'fun' with Antonio... Too bad he doesn't swing that way anymore, I'm sure he'd make a great mouse for the cat to play with. ;)

    Ripley, pregnant, in a swimming suit, driving motorcycle to hospital -- priceless. XD

    The kids all look so cute -- daawwwwwww, Abbey and James. <3 They take quite a bit after their mommma, except their eyes... And lips, looks like. And, Abbey got her daddy's nose. Poor girl. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey MJ, Antonio really did nearly make it. He'd certainly be welcome back because every time Jack noticed Antonio, he'd want to woohoo with him again!

    It would be interesting to put Antonio and Tatianna together in some game and see how they do if they aren't both trying to attract the attention of the same guy.

    "I don't quite understand about MasterController had Ripley at 96% and Antonio 93%. Are those attraction or relationship percentage."

    The more recent versions of MasterController now have two items under Sim -> Intermediate. One is Long Term Relationships by Category which is were you can set friend, lover, fiance etc. The other is Long Term Relationship by Value which is a number. It's a really precise number like 94.45345. I used it once to reset everyone to the exact same number during the challenge. And I used it to see who was ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chrysame. Yeah, the first pic in general was too cute to miss but with desensor...a little scary without their blur. So I changed them to their undies. Us? We didn't do anything...much. Well, maybe a little woohoo...:)

    Ollie probably just forgot that he'd already tried with Hugo. I thought it was so cute that Hugo was not going to play now that he has a boyfriend. I hope Ben appreciates that!

    Ripley taking herself to the hospital in a swimsuit on a motorbike is a sight you won't soon forget. But the kids will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Kaleeko

    I have proof that just cause a Sim doesn't swing that way at the moment - they can still fall in love and change their mind about it*cough*Jeb*Thomas*cough*. It just takes a bit of charm. So Tatianna might be able to persuade Antonio to see things her way, but I'm not sure she has the patience to charm him. :)

    Abbey and James, definitely their mom's hair color, definitely their dad's eye color, mouth is a little hard to be sure on a toddler. Still, cute babies and we'll see them from time to time on the World Adventures blog since they live next door to the Grant I follow there.

    I was going to grab your Travis and Amelia to dump in the hood as siblings but alas, Amelia has some content that makes my installer unhappy with her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with Amelia... When I uploaded her initially, she broke my studio, took them a week to fix it. I should delete her and try re-uploading... But it may not work, since I have no idea what the problem was to begin with. Maybe a rogue pattern being finicky or something. Hmm.

    Haha, yes, yes, I'm sure Tatianna could woo him if she had the patience, you're very right... But considering who Tatianna *is* -- she certainly is no Thomas! -- I doubt she would be able to make a dent in him without you behind the wheel, so to speak. ;D She'd spend far too much time insulting his mama.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some men like that, Kaleeko. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know about anyone else but I am so finding a game that doesn't yet have Tat and Antonio and making them housemates. Make sure they are acquainted and see what SP does to them.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread