11 July 2010

After the Orphanage


I know that Sam has been kissing AJ.  It's wonderful to see the two of them with that happy first romance glow.


Then at long last, I become an adult too. I celebrate the occasion with the two people I hold most dear.




It's an odd thing.  Our Blue wears white.  Our White wears red.  So Red has to wear blue.  I can live with that. Jeans are pretty comfy after all.


Sam has quite been getting into his sculpting.  He'll work on it whenever he can.


He also found that he had to go to dump to get some scrap before he could work on metal.  While there, he salvaged several things including an expensive dryer and a very expensive tv.  Except they were broken, and we didn't have the skills to do anything about it.  We eventually rang for a repair guy.  He only charged 50 bucks and fixed all the salvage.  We sold off several things and gained a couple 1000 in return.

I am such a dunce, this house has a downstairs.  How did I manage not to notice the stairs behind the kitchen?  Almost empty but for one sink and a washer/dryer combo. This place has a lot of potential with that much room.

I had a long hot bath while I thought things through.  I know what I want.  But I'm not at all sure I can get it. Once I would have been too timid to try but I'm growing out of that.  My friends are here for me and that has made the difference.

First I had a nice long chat with AJ.  God, she is so beautiful. I know she loves Sam. The question is, does she have room in her heart to love me? I love her. I have for a long time.


If you could generate power from love, I could power the entire town right now.


After we kissed, she asked me if I had any idea how long she wanted that.
"You wanted me to kiss you?"

"Since about the day after you turned teen."
"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Sweet, sweet Thomas. In the orphanage, you'd do anything that Sam or I asked you to do.  I didn't want you to feel obligated to kiss me.  I needed to know that you wanted to kiss me. "
"All I had to do was ask?"
"That was it."
Damn, I had never considered it. Not once in my teens did I think about kissing anyone.

There was room in AJ's heart for two.  Who knew?

The next step could be even trickier. I met Sam out to one of the local parks.


"Sam, you are simply the most amazing guy I know.  I've admired you since the day I arrived at the orphanage"
I took a deep breath.

"I'm about to do something that I may regret now. But if I don't, I absolutely will regret it"


"I realised that I loved you at some point in time.  Not as my best friend, but as something more."
Sam sort of chuckled at me.
"I've heard you call yourself a soft as a sponge. Do you know that I admire you?"
"What?"
"I admire that you can show your emotions. That's very strong. A different sort of strong that I couldn't begin to match."


Once we were back home, I called a family conference. "I love you both. I want you both to love me as well as each other."
They looked at each other then at me.
"If we promise each other that we won't be jealous.This might work."


They are willing to try.


I kissed AJ. Her lips are like smooth rose petals.


I kiss Sam.  His lips are hot yet soft.



I watch Sam and AJ kiss.  I'm so glad to see them happy.

Our little family of three.  Best of friends and lovers.

AJ decided to share a bed with Sam first.  I'm fine with that.  I'll get my turn.  Maybe with AJ, maybe with Sam.

Will it last?  Will we be able to stay best of friends and lovers?
I can't answer any of those questions but I do know this. This was well worth trying for. It's made me so happy and now I know I am loved and I  love them in return.  So unlike that little orphan boy what seems like so very long ago.

14 comments:

  1. BTW I do hope this answers all questions about adult filter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy does it ever answer the guestion about the filter. Now that is a triangle and a half. WOW.

    I was expecting AJ to be the lover of Thomas and Sam but:
    AJ is the lover of Thomas and Sam
    Thomas is the lover of AJ and Sam
    Sam is the lover of AJ and Thomas

    I'm almost speechless. Just WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe the correct term is Ménage à trois. :) All three are very happy. All three are in love with the others. Thomas and Sam should have a positive preference for both men and women. AJ need only love guys.

    No Jealousy is a great reward item for any multiple relationship household.

    I haven't quite decided if this is the end point or they need to have something more thrown at them. I'll think about that while I play some other games.

    Ah, and Twallan's DeSensor mod works quite well...see Thomas in the bath?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that's what it's called. I couldn't think of the term at the time.
    I saw Thomas in the bath but my brain didn't even absorb the fact that there was no blur.

    Let us know what you decide about ending or continuing. I'll certainly keep on following if you keep on with continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! What a great surprise. I want that mod. If I can get my game to work.

    I hope it works for them. Three's Company or Three's a Crowd?

    We'll see. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While both guys look good with AJ, they look great together. I don't know why. It just works.

    Excellent blog, PiB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Chrysame. Your game is having problems again? :(

    I still haven't decided about continuing this but the family will be on my computer. Just like almost all the other ones.

    I have realised that if they do go on, while AJ may have a baby with one of the guys, Sam is going to insist on adopting at least one child to rescue them from the system.

    Before I started this, I had a test game with Thomas, Sam and some female. It wasn't AJ but I can't remember who it was. I tried out the idea just to make sure I could go where I wanted. With no jealousy and getting them up to best friends, it's easy.

    The no sensor blur mod is a bit odd. Default skins really are Barbie doll in effect so you have to be very careful with the camera/cropping when they are undressed frontal view. Backsides look normal.

    I did call this blog Sims short stories for a reason. If it takes my fancy to do another bachelor/bachelorette challenge - or any other ideas not suitable for Sammy, they can come here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a few issues with missing files. I just reinstalled everything. No big deal. I'd backed up just before I tried the patch.

    I'm going to test out Twallan's WooHooer mod.

    No jealousy is a great lifetime reward. It really helps with storytelling if need be.

    I hope you do decide to try out another short story. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

    Has Thomas had a baby with AJ before? Nice genetics there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool, let me know how you like the Woohooer mod.

    I'll certainly think on what short story plot lines I might want to do. This blog is especially for the ones that are a bit more adult then usual. :)

    It's been different, the last few chapters - I'd write most of the story first then play the game looking for pics that fit + getting a few extras that I'd add a bit more text for. Even the Sammy stories that had a plot, it was still way more freeform than this was.

    ReplyDelete
  10. BTW - Anyone care to comment on the steaminess of this last episode. I was trying for 'smoking' but it's hard to tell how close to the target I got.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smokin'? Steamy? I'd say you got your desired result. Especially the picture of AJ watching Sam and Thomas. You know she wants to jump right in there with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Chrysame.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woops..!! I was pretty surprised. You have really surprised me, PiB. I know that there was a love triangle, but never thought of this before. I thought by the line that " Sam wears white, AJ wears red, and then red has to wear blue" = Sam loves AJ, but AJ loves Thomas. I also thought that Thomas loves AJ.
    But, the end of this post has answered the reason red has to wear blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey MJ. I was always headed toward a very complex relationship, that's why the adult filter was turned on. I hope that the story as a whole worked well and fit together properly.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread