06 July 2010

The Orphanage - Part 2


My first meal in the Orphanage was less then wonderful.  Miss Polly burnt the Mac n Cheese.  But it's that or go hungry.  I'll take the burnt dinner.  Trevor cut in front of me and Sam but I think he was just too hungry to notice the pipsqueaks as he calls us.

Sam told me a secret later.  Big rough Theodore wears bunny slippers.  I wonder how he got them?



Home after my first day at school.  The three of us sat to do our homework together.

I wonder if this is what a family should feel like?  Working on things like geography homework together.  Sam is like an older brother, he is watching out for me.  AJ could be my sister.

We combine resources for the bake table.  I do the cooking.

Sam checks for news about prices.

AJ is in charge of sales.  We are learning the value of team work.  Sales aren't booming yet but we will keep with it.

A burglar?  What on earth?  This is an orphanage for heavens sake, not a normal household.

The burglar woke me.  I'm such a light sleeper that almost anything louder than a leaf can wake me.

I went to call the cops but then I found that

Some dude in a military uniform had taken care of her.  His name is Sargent - I wonder if that happens to be his rank too?

The cop got there in time to cuff the burglar and take her away.

Sam and I were up so we ate while the house was quiet.  Once the teens get moving, you have to be careful or get stepped on.

Sam has told me all sorts of useful stuff about the Orphanage.  Like what to talk about to Miss Polly to put her in a good mood.  Places we can get into that the teens can't.  I listen carefully, this stuff could be very important.

9 comments:

  1. Great update Pib. I love that mean Theo wears Bunny Slippers. Who is Sargent and where did he come from?
    Those three are going to be best friends. I'm so glad they have each other.

    I'm not making a lot of comments until blogger comments are showing up again. It's very aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sargeant family lives next door. I don't know how he noticed the burglar but he did.

    Yes, our three little orphans are learning about having each other. It's the closest thing to family they've had in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've think it's brave sims that will help out their neighbors but haven't had it happen in my game yet. I did have one neighbor come running once a long time ago but the police was already there. The neighbor was outside looking in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neighbor taking care of the burglar works so well for the story of an orphanage.

    Theo looks so big compared to Sam. It's a little frightening.

    I wonder what Sam told Thomas?

    I agree with Dee. The comments not showing up is very aggravating. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have achieved comments.

    Theo gave me a bit of a surprise last night. First he was hungry and made a group meal, not just a plate for himself. Then he cleaned the kitchen and only stopped when he was about to drop of exhaustion. Not always the villain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I'm Impressed Theo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realised that I have the Orphanage as a household of Sims - sans house and Thomas - in my bin. Wonder if they'd get any attention on the Exchange as a household of random genetics for a neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They just might. You never know until you try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are very few true villains in the world. Looks like Theo might enjoy cooking. It could be the thing that saves him. He might be the next Gordon Ramsey screaming at people on a terribly cooking show.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread