10 July 2010

The Orphanage - Part 5

AJ is so very pretty.  I can appreciate it now that I'm a bit older.   Especially now that I've met the other teen girls in town.  AJ is by far the best.  I know I used to think of her as a sister, however I think it's a good thing that she's not.

Sam dreams of love, I dream of pain.  His thoughts are far healthier than mine.


Blue, Red and White at the easels.  We've been learning painting and it's a good way to relax after school and homework.  None of us are terribly good yet but practice should help that.

Yes, I know, I have bunny slippers.  What can I say? They are very comfy.

Sam isn't always 100% successful in his endeavours.  He nearly knocked himself out casting a fishing line.

Trevor and Kelly grew up and left us.

Glenda and Harold joined us.  They aren't bad for a couple of half-pints.

No!  I've just referred to the younger ones as half-pints.  I must be a real teen now.  I'll probably start pushing them around soon.

White had an errand to do for school.  Blue and I went to one of the local hangouts to meet some more people.

Every once in a while, I think about the future.  A future after Sam and AJ get out of here.  It makes me so sad, just thinking about it.

Sam wanted for us to get a group tattoo.  We found Kelly there, she's now the local tattoo artist.
And she refused to even think about tattoos for us.  Apparently there are laws on how old you must be before they do the tattoos.  In a way, I'm glad but it was a disappointing result.

Even Sam was looking less then impressed by the tattoo parlor.

Then, oh my god, then Sam grew up and Miss Polly made him leave.  There is this huge Sam sized hole in my heart.  Our Blue is gone and before much longer, AJ, our gorgeous White will go too.

Can you survive having your heart ripped in three parts?  I don't know how I'll survive without Sam or AJ.
[Sigh] Yes, I was wiping away a tear.  I can't help but show emotions at times like this.

10 comments:

  1. Bonus trivia. Miss Polly is interested in kissing her maid (female). That was different, I don't usually get that sort of want without encouraging it at least slightly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pib, this is great.
    You made AJ look so pretty there.

    Oh Thomas, I really don't think you have to worry about pushing the younger ones around. You don't have a mean bone in your body. You look cute in your bunny slippers.

    Poor thomas. Don't be sad. You'll grow up soon too and you'll get to be with your friends. I just know they won't forget you.

    At the dinner tabl eit looks like AJ is talking about Sammy falling down will fishing and Sammy doesn't look happy being reminded of it. LOL.

    Kelly knows you three. It's a shame she couldn't bend the rules and give you tattoos.

    AJ looks like she's in a fighting mood in that last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, there's our Sam.

    Thomas, you'll grow up, get out and Sam can tell you about his adventures. P.S. Chicks dig the bunny slippers.

    Sam really doesn't look impressed with the tattoo parlor. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Dee, Thomas may call the younger kids nicknames but that's as mean as he gets. I can't imagine him doing more.

    He knows he'll grow up soon but without his friends? He is so worried (and it was nice that he cried at the right time for me. :)

    AJ is such a pretty teen, but I should have known since her daughter Mindi looks a lot like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, our Sam has arrived. AJ and Thomas are getting there.

    This chapter looks so short and yet it was over a Sim week. Sam had to do well enough in school to grow up well. It took ages to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you slept well PiB. I'm still looking forward to every update on this.

    I've almost gotten to the point of not caring whether they get A's or not. It's so easy to use a cheat and change their traits. I don't know what's happening to me. I used to never want to cheat.

    At least your comments showed up in my email.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way Sam looks in the WA suits. Very manly. No wonder he always does well with the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Dee, glad you are enjoying the story so far. Because this one is more a story then gameplay, I've done more cheating then usual. But I do like to do a few things the legit way.

    Chrysame, I love the way Sam looks in those open WA suits and in the Indiana Jones/explorer ones too. He looks damn fine in both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Decisions, decisions - two shortish updates or one pretty long one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. One pretty long one will be just fine with me. Either way that is best for you though. I'm being greedy, aren't I.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread