05 August 2010

Jeb Kane meets his match - a brief experiment

So Sam bet me that I couldn't seduce some married guy in a day. If I could, Sam would clean the house for two weeks. If I couldn't, it was underwear only for me for two weeks.  With AJ and Sam there to watch, it's tempting to lose. However, I want to see how this would go.

So I went over to a house where the Kane family lives. They are so new to the neighborhood, they haven't unpacked yet. And fortunately, the husband was home so I could meet him. It was about 7 in the morning when I arrived.

We chatted for awhile, and started to get to know each other. I invited him over to the park, I was hoping to get him away from his family but...

He brought the toddler along. Damn, that's going to distract him. We grew to be friends pretty quickly, I did find out that he's a crook. I wonder if being friends with one crook will keep others out of our place? With our luck, no.

I'd chat and joke with him a little.

Then try a little compliment or flirt.

Then chat some more.

Damn, I'm too much for the poor dude.  He's out cold.

As morning turned to afternoon, our relationship finally started to turn. Because instead of shrugging off a compliment.

Jeb started to come around to my way of thinking.

A good massage always works a miracle.

And after that, Sam's fate for the next two weeks was sealed. He will get to clean house because

Jeb was simply

a complete pushover at this point. I could have asked him to give up his wife. I wouldn't, they have a nice home and two kids. A bit of a play is all I'm after.

It was a very nice play day. I had him wrapped up before 7 pm.

Wrap up of the experiment

So, Jeb wouldn't play with Thomas until their relationship hit good friends. While still just friends, the fact that his gender preference was female prevailed. Once they hit good friends, Jeb decided to start reacting positively to the flirts and after that, it was easy.

I didn't actually keep this save, Thomas does not need a string of lovers all over town. But it was fun to see if he could seduce Jeb in a day or two.  If I hadn't hit them with maxmotives, it would have been two days.


Bonus pics  that earn the adult rating

Poor Thomas, if only someone in town sold a king size bed so they could all share.

AJ has been playing with Thomas. :)

Just because I can. :)

24 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I forgot the caution message for Dee.

    Sorry Kaleeko, that wasn't torturing Jeb but it was certainly entertaining to watch Thomas in action. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snortlaughtwitchlaugh*

    Awesome. Absolutely brilliant. Thomas, you are smokin'! No one could resist you and you know it.

    Dee is going to need a bib when she sees your Just Because You Can shots. Drool, baby, Drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas knows it now!

    Thanks Chrysame. Need a mop? Giggle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two mops, PiB.

    EA did a great job with the Sims back half. I don't know what gave you the idea to try this but I'm glad it did. I can't wait for Dee and Kaleeko to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *DIES*

    Oh. My. Gawd.

    This is absolutely hilarious. Go Thomas!

    I honestly have *no* idea how Meredith would react if she found out Jeb was flirting with a guy (like, my mental connection to my characters is drawing a blank on that one), but the very idea brought me to tears laughing. L. O. L. That is all. ;D

    Naked man pics! Mrowr. I agree, they did the back-half rather well -- and once we get slider definition, the front half will be even better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I downloaded the Decensor mod today and tried it out on Jack Grant. The Ken-doll quality was very disturbing but the back half was tres nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chrysame, it's all Kaleeko's fault. Yep. She posted the pic of Marta hitting on Meredith which got me thinking about how long would it take for a Sim to seduce another when a) the other Sim was in a serious relationship and b) the other Sim had a marked preference for the wrong gender.

    Since Thomas did have a fair amount of charisma, it didn't take him long to build the relationship. And flirty Tom had stuff like Embrace and Massage way sooner then a not flirty Sim.

    Oh, and Kaleeko inspired the naked pics when she mentioned that Twallan's MC outfit had naked. All her fault.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaleeko, as far as a Sim is concerned, love is love and cheating is cheating. Mere would react to Jeb and Thomas exactly as she would to Jeb cheating with anyone.

    From my point of view, not only was it fun to muck Jeb around with a romantic encounter with Thomas, that conclusion can be useful in general. If they are in a relationship, you might have to wait till good friend status before you can get responses to flirting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was a thing of beauty, PiB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chrysame, I agree about desensor - the front view of the guys is a bit disturbing with the default skin. But you can get a lot of mileage from the back...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yeah, blame it aaaaalllll on me! Pffft. :P

    Hehe. Yeah, Sim-wise, Mere would be very upset. From a character standpoint, I think she'd be absolutely dumbfounded. I mean, if I caught my hubby smooching on another dude... Utter shock. ;D

    I'm not sure if that applies to all cases, PiB. Maybe only to Sims without that gender preference -- I say that because when Tatianna was hitting on Jeb (on her own, which was odd since she's not flirty), when they were Acquaintances, he responded positively. That may be because he's inappropriate, though. To be honest, there's so many variables with sims, it can be hard to tell. ;D

    The front view of nekkid Sims is a bit weird, but I'd prefer that over 'detailed', personally. Especially when I know how many kids are playing the game. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaleeko, a source of inspiration, surely a good thing. :)

    Yeah, it would be rather a shock to find a husband and dad smooching a guy in the park. Dumbfounded would be a good reaction.

    Titania may be one tough cookie, but she is a girl hitting on a guy who likes girls. I had a guy hitting on a guy who likes girls. I made sure before I started that Jeb had a serious preference for girls. Sims with no preference or it's the correct gender hitting on them should respond quicker. But there are a lot of variables.

    True, given how easy it is to remove the grid, the barbie view is a good idea for a game that kids play.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *OMG, laughing out loud* Now where's my freakin' bib.? Make that two. I need two. Oh hell, just give me a mop. ROFLMAO.

    I don't know what I'm gonna to do when we get those sliders.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had fun Dee. Those last couple of pics are a bit on the steamy side.

    Thomas is just deadly when in action. Jeb really didn't have much of a chance of resisting unless he had actually run away.

    ReplyDelete
  15. PiB hands extra mops to Dee, Chrysame and Kaleeko just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know exactly what Dee is going to do when she gets those new sliders. *waggles eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  17. You all just know me too well. :D
    You and your waggling eyebrows Chrysame. Cracks me up.
    I do want to say that I started laughing out loud at the pic where Jeb was asleep and couldn't stop through the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, google put singles ads here. I'm sorry but I can't click those. LMAO again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah but unless Dee joins us on the dark side and adds a mod, we get to have *way* more fun with those sliders.

    Dee, I loved the pose Thomas took when Jeb hit the ground. He did well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me too Pib. I'm pretending Jeb fainted from anticipation. :D

    I guess I'll just have to look to you all for the really sexy shots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, yes you will. Because I'm keeping my sexy pics to myself. So there! *sticks out tongue*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dee, not fair would be telling you that Sam had been roaming around sans clothes for a few hours. He was sculpting with only underwear when I hit him with the Naked outfit.

    I was sort of preoccupied with Thomas and Jeb but I did wander over to watch Sam more than once. There was only one pic of Sam taken though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A few hours!!! And only one pic???!!! Dang PiB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread