16 August 2010

This is the house that Jack built (Episode 1)

In the house - our official lonely Sim Captain Jack Harkness - time traveller and alien hunter.


The contestants

The girls

Ripley "Sparks Will Fly" Warren
Alicia "I want more than one" Longshore
Titania "Don't make me angry" Solia

The guys

Hugo 'The grouch' Hawke
Ollie 'What was I doing' Mayweather
Travis "Flirts r us" Carson

Wait, that all sounds good but I've heard about these things. You don't get to flirt for days.
Jack, we threw out the old rule book and brought in a special one just for you. 
So what are the rules?
That would be telling. Just get in there and do what comes naturally Jack.

I'm Jack. Do you believe in love at first sight or do I walk by again?
Hey baby, walk past just once more. The view is grrreat.

I'm Alicia. You have the prettiest eyes.
Hey cutie, I'm Ollie.

Wait, they can flirt with each other?
You bet Jack. You have competition from all of them.

My mother is not a llama!
And your father smelt of elderberries.

Hugo?
That Tatianna, she's impossible.

Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet.
You must be Travis. I've heard about you.

Hey, you are kind of cute.
You have got to be kidding me. Go find some traffic to play in.


Baby, you are the silver lining on the cloud.
[giggles] Oh Travis.

When you look into the mirror holding up a dozen roses, you see the 13 most beautiful things in the world.
Oh Jack, you say the sweetest things.

Wait, isn't this chess challenge?



When do you have to fly back to heaven?
Oh baby.

Wait, wait, wait.
Jack, I told you that they would be competing.
I didn't really expect...
When it comes to flirting and love, anything goes.

They must close the candy store in despair when you walk by, you're the sweetest thing I've seen.
How many bees stay close to you, honeypot?


I hear you are one tough cookie.
Oh yeah, I am.
I love cookies. Mind if I try a bite?

In our next episode, our first eviction.

9 comments:

  1. OMG! This is hilarious. I especially loved the Monty Python reference!

    Wow, Ollie, you really are a switch hitter. Hugo is adorable though. I don't blame you.

    Tatianna will kick your butt, Hugo. Maybe she thinks Hugo likes it rough. Insults, kisses, slaps, woohoo?

    Jack, you can have them all if you want. Although, if Travis and Alicia get started with each other, they'll never stop.

    Ollie, you better spend some time with Jack instead of hitting on everyone else in the house. You can do that, too, but if you want to stay and continue to have a good time you best start macking on Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! Tatianna, love, you're probably gonna be the first to go. Unless he happens to be a masochist... Sorry sweet pea. XD

    I loved the MP reference, too! Can never have enough Monty Python. ^^

    Pfft. Ollie's in the mix? This may not even be a competition!

    Also: most one-liners I've ever seen in a blog post. *So* awesome. XD Eeehehehehe!

    I love these challenges. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Tatianna "Don't Make Me Angry" Solez? Very very fitting. ^^ I love the rest of the titles, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nicknames are very fitting for all of them. Heehee.

    I wouldn't put all my money on Ollie. He loves a chess table and he's been flirty with Hugo and Alicia, already. We haven't seen him with Jack, yet.

    I wonder if the women will flirt with each other as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I've never used so many one liners at once in my life. I started with a funny pick up line site but after awhile started writing my own too.

    Ollie is not a sure thing. Not by a long shot.

    Yes, Chrysame the women will be flirting with each other as well as the guys.

    To set this up, everyone in the house got a mild positive gender preference for both male and female. Then I made sure that each Sim flirted (or was flirted at) by both genders.

    This is another good time for the adult filter. The next post includes just a couple of pics of a night time skinny dip session. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! I hope you can post the next installment when you get home from work. Skinny dipping pics are hard to wait for!

    Plus, the first eviction! And I have no idea who it's going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFLMAO
    I love when you do Bachelor challenges. I see Mr. Upyurs didn't get the job this time. :D

    Love the one-liners and the nicknames. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, no Rory. Things might get a bit out of control as it is. LOL

    BTW - I did a lot of playing and pic taking over the weekend. I have enough pics for one more update for Adventures, one more for world adventures (the return of caveman Phillip...), two more for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to all of them. Loving all of them and expecially caveman Phillip.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread