18 August 2010

This is the house that Jack built (Episode 3)

"When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad, I'm better."

Words of wisdom from the immortal Mae West. Let's see who's good and who's bad in Jack's house.

You must be a magician because everything disappears when I look at you.
Wave a magic wand and let's disappear together.

Why did you steal my heart?
So you'd always come back to me.

Your mama is a llama.

Your daddy stole your mama from a zoo exhibit.

Hey sweetie, do you like grapes or apples?
Why?
I wanna know what kind of pancackes to make in the morning.

I can't keep track. What was I supposed to do? Who do I like best?

If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Is there a rainbow today?
Why?
You look like a treasure to me, sweetie.

You're like a piano.
What?
I want to run my hands up and down your body.

Ok, win Jack's heart, win the challenge then...
Damn, lost my train of thought.

More foosball?
Yep, get used to it. It's one of the few rules we kept.

A nice quiet group meal

Followed by a friendly gathering to toast marshmallows.

It was quiet. We just were enjoying each other's company for once.

I'm lost. Do you have the map to your heart?

Well, Jack, you have to select one of the girls to go away tonight. Which of them will it be?
I have to send one away?
Yes.
Well, I guess it's Alicia then.
Any last words?
Pity, I was really starting to have fun.

14 comments:

  1. Oh oh, Tat. Be careful what you say to Jack. He won't stand for it. That's right, flirt with him later. Good girl.

    Wow, Hugo sure does seem to like the boys. Heehee. Jack likes everyone!

    Color me surprised. Two of the most notoriously flirty sims out of the challenge already. Wow!

    Ollie, pay attention! You only have to remember one thing. Flirt your pants off, literally!

    How did the girls do with the flirtation with each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ripley is loving it. She is flirting with everyone quite happily. She actually seems a bit taken with Tatianna who hasn't had a go at her.

    Alicia, sadly, forgot to flirt enough with Jack but she was happy flirting with everyone around.

    Ollie is not paying attention. Bad Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like everyone is having a good time! Ripley likes the tough girl, eh? That sounds just about right. :)

    Ollie, don't make me open the bin! Remember to flirt with Jack, stay away from the chess table and take off that robe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ripley likes a tough girl and the flirty girl, and all the guys. She is just lovin' the house and everyone in it.

    Hugo doesn't start much flirting but he is getting a lot of attention. Unlike Travis, he thinks the guys are hot. And the girls. :)

    We'll see if Ollie lifts his game. He certainly can fall for Jack but will he?

    I've pretty much caught up so no pics till I have time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely no sense of who is going to win this challenge. I wouldn't even want to guess who the last two challengers in the house will be though I will keep the evictions alternating between male and female.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha. I love the absent-mindedness of some of the sims. So cute. ^^

    Quite funny to see Ripley going after Tatianna, too. Not quite as surprising as Jeb though, because she seems pretty bisexual to me anyways. She'd go after the Pretty Girls. ;)

    I can't wait to see who wins, it's going bizarrely enough as is that the ending is probably going to be pret-ty hilarious.

    Ollie's such a cutie, pants on, robe on, whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm beginning to think that if she had her own choice, Tat would be one of those really man-hating lesbians. She's fairly regularly insulted the guys, only once or twice with the girls. She has managed not to be as nasty to Jack as she is to Hugo and Ollie though.

    I thought about throwing Jeb in but decided that he saves his love for sexy red heads. He would have been out the door before it closed. :)

    Ollie is a cutie, Chrysame can be proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ollie had great parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, so the post is up! LMAO. Still love the one-liners and the pics.
    Bye bye Alica. Probably a good thing she is gone. She never did know how to stick with just one anyway.
    Poor Ollie (take a drink):)he has such a hard time remembering......everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The post did get up. I stopped getting distracted by comments. :)

    I've never posted anything quite so silly as these posts that are mostly just one liners. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's is always a time and place for Silly. ^^ I know I'm really getting a kick out of it!

    And looking back -- yes PiB, Tat would totally be a man-hating lesbian. In hindsight, it would've made more sense for her in my own story too, hahaha. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks guys. I'll keep with it since you're loving it. I know I adored the one liners in Chrysame's challenge and I'm trying to avoid accidentally reusing one of them here. :)

    Kaleeko, I'm glad you agree about Tatianna. That's certainly the vib she's giving off at the moment. She always has time for Ripley, sometimes has time for Jack but only rips Ollie and Hugo to shreds when she see them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, Ripley is cute. :) Maybe Tat just doesn't like absent minded grumps?

    I'm really enjoying this, PiB. I always have room for silly.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread