27 August 2010

This is the house that Jack built (Episode 5a)

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."  Mae West


One house with but a single thought?
Something like that.
More skinny dipping?
No, just a swim.

What happened to the girls?
They all went to bed muttering about beauty sleep.
They are all so beautiful already. They need never sleep again.
What about us?
We need never worry about beauty sleep. We are all beautiful.

So are you going to be nice today?

With you? Ha, you are so not worth the time or effort.

I see Tatianna is her usual cheerful charming self.

I need you to help me catch something.
What?
My breath. I'm always breathless when I get close to you.

Do I have to let go?
Someday, but we don't have to hurry.

Jack, you are the only man for me.
And the only woman?
I am still thinking about that one. They are lovely girls.

You fly bait.
You utter bitch. Did someone take your bones away when you were a pup?
No, I bit their hands off if they tried.

First the fly bait, now this girl who doesn't appreciate how wonderful I am.
She is such a snob, so full of herself.

And then I told them how I could save the show if they only let me in.
Are you sure you saved it?
Who else, fly bait?

I dig guys with neat hair colour.
Come here baby, check it out from much closer.

I better be very good because surely the angels will be taking you to heaven someday.
You're so bad that you are very very good, Jack.


Bonus pics for Kaleeko -

one Bradley Kane adult
Found near a fishing hole at 1 am in the morning.

Meeting up with Ben - the gay town gigolo. Ben and Bradley are now friends and Bradley made it clear that he is in a relationship. Since then, Ben has decided to make his relationship with Hugo official. Hugo and Ben now live together. Behind them is Prudence Crumblebottom.

9 comments:

  1. Whoa! I love how they all are thinking the same thing at the same time. That's so crazy!

    Haha, they could sure use some time away from the girls, I think. Especially Tatianna. She seems to be making quite the impression... Seems like everyone else is getting along really well, though.

    Man, Brad is so adorable. He looks great with that haircut! I'm glad he didn't do anything suspicious with Ben.. He definitely doesn't need to pay for woohoo, he's got the love of his life waiting at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when every Sim in the house thought about the pool at the same moment. :)

    Most of the house is getting on very well. They are all quite happy flirting with each other.

    Glad you like how Brad turned out. I did spend time on his hair and clothes after growing him up so fast.

    I'm looking forward to seeing Brad and Em as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snorts* Tat really does not like Ollie. At least Ollie finally stood up for himself. "You utter bitch." Now, that I hear in a James Mason voice. *laugh*

    The first pic rocks. They're all thinking about swimming? Is this a hive mind?!

    Brad just wanted to check out what the whole town has been buzzing about. Hugo and Ben being all cute and snuggly together just makes me happy.

    Who was evicted! Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Chrysame. Too many pics I couldn't throw out so the eviction is next post. I'll get started on it after watching the last little bit of episode 1 part one of Dr Horrible

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited you're going to watch Dr. Horrible. I can't wait to hear what you think and to exchange quotes with you.

    I'm in need of a Monty Python injection.

    Go, watch Dr. Horrible and Captain Hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "It's a brand new day, yeah the sun is high, and the angels sing, BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA DIIEEE!"

    My favorite song, ever. <3

    I really want to know who was evicted, too! I think this may be the day, Tatianna, but we'll have to see.. Maybe the front she's showing to Jack will make him forget the terror that lies within!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to give Tat a makeover, one of the dresses with an apron, sweet curls and soft makeup. Then set her loose on the unsuspecting populace. Hmmm, maybe change on trait to family oriented or hopeless romantic but keep the spicy traits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, Tatianna and Ollie have a serious problem with each other.
    Love the pic of all of them theinking of the pool at the same time.
    Awwww, Ben and Hugo should be very happy together.
    Bradley is looking good there.
    Laughing at the guys never needing beauty sleep.
    I see you have another update. Headed there now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Tatianna had to insult Ollie every time she went anywhere near him. He's a tolerant kind of a guy but I don't remember her ever being nice to him. So he finally snapped.

    Ben and Hugo are very in love. I peeked at them. They are quite the couple.

    Bradley is looking fine, deeply in love with Emerald and the new baby is nearly here. They should both be very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread