28 August 2010

This is the house that Jack built (Episode 5b)

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. Mae West

So Jack, how about a flirt and a hug for everyone?
I'm all over that. Hey, sweetie, aren't you a bit over dressed?


When I look at you, my heart flutters.


Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?


Ever since I met you, you've lived in my heart without paying any rent.


So we sent the house to see the latest blockbuster film. While everyone else had a good time and came out relaxed...

He thought babies at me! At ME! He was lucky I didn't smack him one.


Oh, I love this bit. Give me some sugar, honey.

Are you ready for a kiss?
Absolutely tiger.

Nobody, but nobody insults my art. Back off or lose a limb.
It's rubbish and you know it.


A sweet kiss from a sweet girl.
I might faint. That's one hot kiss.

And how about some hot lovin'?
Anytime, wild thing. You make my heart sing.


Sunset and holding hands with a hottie, does it get better than this?

Jack, how would you like to tour some of the local facilities with the girls?
Damn, it does get better.

Jack, how was the tour of the base with Ripley?
We didn't see very much of the tour, we took a little side trip. Had a lot of fun though.


And they better not take any pictures of me if they send us on a 'tour'
Right, right, whatever. You need to chill.


Jack, touring with Kacyn?
Even in the catacombs, you can find some magic places. We had a lot of fun.

Jack did tour City Hall with a certain Ms Tatianna but the photographer refused to go along. He thinks he doesn't want to be ripped to shreds.


Morning handsome.
Good day my lovely. Hope you slept well.



Jack, which girl will leave today?
It's close between Ripley and Tatianna. Very very close. But I'd prefer if Tatianna leaves, she keeps upsetting everyone.

We are also sending Ollie on his way.
Ollie, but why?
He didn't manage to get to first kiss as quickly as the rest. One flirt and hug was enough for everyone else.
I feel that we should have had a deeper connection for some reason.


And then there were three.

9 comments:

  1. Tat is gone! Long live the Tat. Ollie is gone, too and stuck outside with Tatianna. Oh, boy. Ollie go look up Armando or Alicia. Stay away from Tat or she'll rip the teal right out of your hair!

    Go, Ripley, GO! Ripley, if you win this then I'll feature you in a blog. You know you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no temper tantrum, Tatianna? Or are you just so infuriated you have no parting words? ^^

    I'm surprised to see Ollie go, though. Still, things have been pretty steamy with everyone else, so I don't blame him.

    I'm excited to see who the final ones will be, though! The race is almost over! Ee!

    Looks like Jack got quite a bit of smooches and lovins, today, though. Mrowr. A very, very lucky guy. I'm sure he'll be happy with whoever's left. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Ollie, he spent to much time playing chess and reading on his own. And I'll make sure he doesn't have to live with Tat, she would be a scary roomie.

    The three that are left are very very compatible with Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack can now do anything he likes with any of the ones left. Woohoo, kiss, hug, you name it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So long Tatianna and Ollie. It might be better if you two don't cross paths in the "real" world. :)
    Ooh, loved the little spat between Tatianna and Ripley.
    Another song to get stuck in my head. Wild Thing. :D
    Love the one about "He thought babies at me". Cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not insult Ripley or her art. She's not known for her even temper. :)

    The funny thing with the baby shoe thought was it was Thornton Wolff. One of his traits is Dislikes Children. No idea why he'd be thinking about baby shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe he was attracted to her because she doesn't like children and he was just testing her. :) Not a safe thing to do with Tatianna though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing about Tat is safe.

    Oh story progression, how I love you. Who to send away is so much easier now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, that is so true.
    I love SP. It is so much better than having to rotate the way we used to have to.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread