17 August 2010

This is the house that Jack built (Episode 2)

Skinny dipping Sims alert. Do not open in an office or other unfriendly environment.

Did they just take you out of the oven? Cause baby you are hot.
Oh sweetie, if I'm hot, you're fire.

Hey, it's not my fault I'm falling in love. You tripped me.
I've always wanted my own fall guy.

Don't give me that, you snotty faced heap of parrot droppings!
What? I was only being friendly.

Come on baby, light my fire.
I prefer burn baby burn.

The producer decided that an afternoon at the park might be nice for the house.

Has the rest of the world gone dark? Cause honey, you are pure sunshine.
Let me wrap you in my warmth.

You snivelling little toady!
What is it with you?

Can't we be friends?
Ewww. I don't want warts, little toady.

Man, I can't catch a break. Even strangers blow up at random.

The park trip was less than a complete success, so the inmates were brought back home.

Hey everyone, we have a pool. Who's up for some late swimming?
Catch?
Don't bring the swim suit.



Fine pool party. Lovely weather and such a great view everywhere I look. Can't lose here.

Foosball?
No hot tubs, sorry buddy.
Damn

Aren't you a little overdressed, Mr Mayweather?
What?
You need to change into something much skimpier. The girls have.
I'll think about that.

Could you lay off the guys?
Why? They are such tasty targets.

Dinner was not exactly a happy meal tonight.
Travis was so pungent, you could smell him from across the city.

I love this place. It's great. I hope Jack isn't given us the boot.
Umm, not a chance sweetie. Not a chance.

So Travis Carson is our first eviction. Any final words?

I am so glad I'm out. The girls were fine but hitting on guys is just not my scene. Except Hugo, he's damned cute. I'm planning on calling Alicia, she's one hot girl.

18 comments:

  1. Bonus pic http://lh5.ggpht.com/_tFETceQdvWk/TGfiHncnDnI/AAAAAAAAGEw/4xVbJ_-nfy4/s800/Screenshot-308_1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Butt cracks everywhere!
    Boy Travis really needed a shower there. Shame on you Travis. Spoiling everyones dinner.

    The pool shots were great until I saw that bonus pic and saw some from the front. Then it was Barbie and Ken time. :D

    Boy Tatianna is just, one not happy sim there.

    Bye bye Travis. *laughing* Knowing Alicia, she'll probably be calling everyone once she's gone.

    Still loving it PiB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Only three pics featured Sim rumps. They just have a bit of an impact. Yeah, the bonus pic was because it was interesting but the Barbie and Ken aspect definitely takes out some of the impact.

    Tatianna is fascinating. One moment she's yelling and the next flirting. Or refusing to be civil to someone she approached first.

    Travis really couldn't wrap his head around the flirt with everyone idea. He didn't do well with Jack or Ollie. He did fine with Ripley and Alicia and at least once got close to Titianna without getting his head ripped off. He even didn't mind Hugo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I've said before, Tatianna is a trip. We just never know what to expect from her. I love waiting to see what is going to happen when she appears.

    I wonder if Travis will call any of them and which one he will call if he does?

    Can you imagine what they are going to look like once we get those sliders?

    This has given me an idea. I'll tell you about it next time I blog rather than take up space here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was laughing the entire way through this. Tatianna sure does make things interesting. And she survived the first cut! Has she had a go at everyone in the house?

    Dang, Travis. I thought you'd hang in there for a while. Jack and Ollie just weren't his type. Hugo is cracking me up. Considering how grumpy he can be it's pretty funny to see others yelling at him.

    I love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Tatianna... someone must be burning a candle for you, because at this rate no one's gonna want to be within ten feet of you! Just remember not to bloat up on cake or anything. You know you don't look good in that vest with a few extra pounds.

    I can see it now -- the second we get sliders, PiB's gonna do another skinny dip. ;) Or Dee. Hahaha, I am totally looking forward to the expansion...

    I can see why Travis got selected to go. And not bathing! Who wants to flirt with a sim that smells like... well... bad. Hehe.

    Looks like things are heatin' up and gettin' steamy for everyone else. Mrrowrr!

    I second Chrysame -- Love Eeet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning everyone,

    Titianna has been pretty civil to Jack, it's just more fun to show her going ballistic at everyone else.

    After I set up the initial round of flirting, you could see Travis hit girls regularly and he did like Hugo but hated it when Jack was doing a flirt round.

    Next round we do get some girls flirting with each other and another Sim leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who will leave? Who will flirt the most? Which girl will do the best with the other girls? Heehee. I will be patient for the next update. Only because I have no other choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can wait patiently or impatiently if you like. It doesn't make much difference to how quickly I can get the next one out. :)

    I might actually boot the game tonight instead of only writing posts. A new post with Phillip is nearly ready to rock.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next post == more one liners or some other content for a change of pace?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Up to you, PiB. :) I personally enjoy snappy humor (particularly because I am 100% awful at it), but I always welcome a little bit of different flavor on my plate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am recycling a lot of those one liners from other sources but a few are original. Like the end of the first one "I hear you're a tough cookie" "Yes" "I love cookies. Can I try a bite?" I thought that one went well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are some great sites for one-liners. Just start writing and see what happens. You have a very natural style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn, I thought maybe I could get the next one out while you were all up. But no, there are too many pics with no comments and no colour coding of the ones that do have comments. Won't be till the morrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darn and I was working my way up through my emails thinking there would be another one. I will say though; better tomorrow finished than today unfinished.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Skinny Dipping?! What a great idea! Why in the world didn't I ever think to let Zayne throw a skinny dip party? Would've been right up her alley.

    I love the expression on Jack's face in the second to last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. :) I kinda borrowed the idea from Kaleeko's Desperate Sims blog. For this challenge, it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Hate it? Please say so. Or drop a line on the Forum thread